Friday, June 3, 2011

Hibernation

I'm not going to lie. I haven't been up to a whole hell of a lot. Since Sergio left for Virginia I've sort of been coasting through the week with very little motivation. Usually he's the one that pushes me to do something. Now I just go home and sleep.

My free time is relegated to two days a week. I still love my job but I'm quickly realizing the regular work week is not conducive to my mental health. I need a bit of spontaneity in my schedule. School gave that to me. Boy do I miss school. Reading and writing and discussing in class. Those were the days my friends.

Even now I'm finding it hard to write. I'm scared to harp on the same subjects over and over. But little has changed in the past two years. I'm still confused. I still want to go to grad school.

But at least it's warm now.

No comments:

Post a Comment