Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Other Extreme

I'm finding it hard to write in the absence of politics. I must say, I've had a lot less heart ache and grief since I went on my vacation far from the New York Times and Huffington Post. My worry lines are decreasing, I'm not so utterly depressed when I get off work. It's like I'm a recovering addict.

There's not much to say. I'm in rehearsals Monday through Thursday's after work and it's rather taxing. I'm surprised I haven't caved into the allure of caffeine. Going to the gym is a pipe dream. My point is, my life is far from eventful at the present time. Go to work. Go to rehearsal. Sleep. Repeat five days, sleep for two. Aw the pleasures of the bohemian life. Well not really bohemian with the who full time office job thing, but, you know what I mean.

Do you know what the excitement of my week has been thus far? I get to fly my cat home with me over the Christmas break. That's the highlight. Boom.

It may seem that I am hating on my rehearsal process, which is not the case. I love this show. It's coming together quite nicely. I know some music. I know some lines. It'll be good. I'm simply tired, grumpy and cold. And I'm really struggling to write this today. So it's bad and it's scattered and I just don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment