Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Morning Musings

It's cold, grey Friday morning in Chicago. The train always has significantly fewer people on it than other days of the week. I can't help but wonder, what are these jobs that don't happen on Friday? Or maybe a large amount of the population, on any given Friday decide to take a sick day.

It's been a busy and quick week. I've eaten way too much Jimmy John's. I've discovered I may or may not have a minor addiction to caffeine (much to my chagrin). I've begun researching going to grad school for Anthropology. I've watched copious amounts of 30 Rock. I've continued to hate the Chicago winter. Plus a show last night.

Today my parents get into town! I'm so happy they can come up and see my show. Plus we're going to go the Field Museum, I'm going to see Sue (one of my dreams coming up here), and purchase a magnet/coffee cup with her bright, toothy smile plastered on it.

This is shaping up to be a dull post, so I apologise. I'm pretty happy and content at the moment with only the ache of grad school swirling around in my stomach (but I think we're all tired of hearing about that, I know I'm tired of talking about it). So without further ado, I'll leave you to your Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment