Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Show




It's been a long time since I've been in a show. At least two years. So I suppose it's only normal that the week leading up to my Chicago theatrical debut is filled with pre-show jitters and tiny butterflies darting around in my stomach. But it's a good show, a strong show, a show I can be proud of with everyone involved as talented as you could hope.

So I have a good job and I'm involved with a great show. I'm taking a few pictures that I'm proud of. Life is exactly where I wanted it a year ago. Why is it that we always want more? Can't I just be satisfied doing this for a couple of years at least? Nope. It seems to me that utter happiness and contentment is forever just on the other side of doing this or doing that. I'm only 22 and I'm getting a little tired of chasing dreams.

I am happy, don't get me wrong, just antsy. What's going to give me the life I want? But for now I'm going to be happy with what I have, a great job, a great show, a great cat, and an even greater boyfriend.

For all you lovelies who want to see my show, here's some info:



EXTINCTION FANTASIES

two apocalyptic romances by Daniel Caffrey*

Directors: Timothy Bambara*, & Jamie Bragg

CAST: Jennifer Betancourt, Mick Greco*, Zach Livingston, Heather Moats, Jared Nell, Chrissy Weisenburger*

A deadly plague has quietly destroyed the tiny, rural town of Tarker, wiping out nearly the entire population. Amidst the fading coughs and approaching gunfire, several survivors spark up new romances and repair wounded relationships in this pair of fractured love stories that begin at the end of the world.

Playing at the Side Project Theatre (1439 W. Jarvis Ave.)

JULY 2ND and 3RD at 9:00pm

JULY 4TH through 18TH - Sundays at 7:00 p.m., Thursdays at 9:00 p.m.

TICKETS $15 OR PAY-WHAT-YOU-CAN

Tickets available by visiting www.tympanictheatre.org, e-mailing admin@tympanictheatre.org or calling 773-442-2882

* Denotes company member

No comments:

Post a Comment